What is Hot Yoga?
- Hot Yoga is a sequence of twenty six traditional Hatha Yoga postures and two breathing exercises, performed in the same order, every class
- Room temperature is 105° fahrenheit and each class is 90 minutes
- Every class is a beginner’s yoga class – there are no advanced classes – and is suitable for all ages and abilities
Benefits of Hot Yoga
- Hot Yoga’s 26 postures were systematically designed to work every part of the body, organ, muscle and joint in 90 minutes
- The heat facilitates stretching, by warming and loosening the body, thus making it much safer to go deeper into the poses
- The heat also serves to facilitate “detoxing” of the body, by eliminating toxins through sweat